Delivering Dreams Surrogacy recognizes that the total cost for having a child with Assisted Reproductive Technology can be expensive. Our goal is to keep the cost of locating and matching Intended Parents with Gestational Surrogates as cost effective as possible. We are not associated with any medical facility. Our clients are free to compare costs and success rates and decide for themselves which medical facility is the best choice for them. Additionally, our clients pay the medical care providers directly allowing them to negotiate those costs up front with no markup.
Our current Program Fee is $8,500.00 ($9,500.00 for International Clients) and covers the following services to be provided by either Delivering Dreams Surrogacy, LLC or appropriate professionals designated by Delivering Dreams Surrogacy, LLC.
- Recruiting and interviewing potential Gestational Surrogates matching Intended Parents criteria;
- Requiring potential Gestational Surrogates and her Husband or Partner to undergo background checks;
- Referral of Intended Parents to other professionals involved in the surrogacy process if not already selected by Intended Parents, including a medical clinic, psychologist, obstetrician, hospital, attorney, health insurance professional, etc.. The Intended Parents shall be responsible to directly cover the costs of each of these professionals;
- Coordination of psychological screening of Gestational Surrogate with a psychologist. The Intended Parents shall be responsible to directly cover these psychological screening costs;
- Coordination of medical screening of Gestational Surrogate with Intended Parents designated medical clinic. The Intended Parents shall be responsible to directly cover these medical costs;
- Referral of Gestational Surrogate to independent legal counsel to review and negotiate the surrogacy agreement and related documents. The Intended Parents shall be responsible to directly cover these legal costs; and
- Case management throughout the course of the entire surrogacy process.